Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cupcake n Muffin for CIMB Bangunan UMNO

My sister in law works at CIMB Bangunan UMNO seksyen 11. I gave her some sample of cupcake to bring to her office, n later on that day, i got a call from her telling me bout these orders. They ordered not in a very big amount but since they want it at the same day, so shouldn't be a problem for me to prepare even though ada yg nak cuma 2 biji... hmmm kena buat minimum order la lepas ni ek...



A box of 10 muffins n 1 choc moist cupcake n 1 butter cream cheese cupcake. Lucky my SIL ordered a whole butter cream cheese cake for her house warming, so i managed to sneak some for 2 cuppies :) sowi kak...


A box of 3 cuppies










A box of 10 cuppies

No comments:

You might also interested about these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger