Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Assalamualaikum...

Salam...
Feels like ages since i last blog... but wonder whether or not i have the reader :/ i have moved to shah alam polytechnic since feb 2010, finally the kids need not to wave their father anymore on sunday when he hop on the bus heading to shah alam. They are much more healthier and happier now, n the joy doubled with the presence of the new baby sister, Nawal Annisa my little princess, she really makes me feel as if i have now completed my motherhood...
Now the baking project, still on top of the list (of my passion) but not as active as before coz i can't really spend time on the baking. Lots of things await in the list, n of course they are much more important, to serve my family needs... n living here in the city, time really flies. Caught in the jam which i never experienced in perlis before, pay the tol everyday which cost like a bomb for me, a single lunch which i can spend for a week lunch in perlis, n new friens who spend like no body's business.
Apart from all of the complaints, i am actually very happy coz i can share the pain n the joy with my hubby, without having to tell him what had happened today thru the phone. Thank you Allah for You have answered my prayer...
Okay friends, i will update u with the pictures of the cuppies n cake that i have managed to baked so far later k, still looking for the cable which i have missplaced somewhere :(

No comments:

You might also interested about these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger